DO YOU HAVE LEGAL GUARANTEE INSURANCE?
Security Consulting. Get some of the country’s best experts for help and advice in your company.
All companies engaged in the transport of dangerous goods by road must as a rule have designated and affiliated with a safety advisor for their business. This applies to both the actual haulage companies and other companies involved in shipping, classification, packaging, marking, loading and unloading of dangerous goods and completing transport documents.
Tachograph service collaborates with Dekra about safety advice. Both if you wish a few advisors made available on an hourly or unlimited basis.
A safety advisor can take care of the following for the company:
- Ensure compliance with the rules for the transport of dangerous goods.
- Consult the company for the transport of dangerous goods.
- • Investigate the practice and, if necessary, introduce procedures for a wide range of matters of importance to the safety of road transport of dangerous goods.
- Sikre, at de af virksomhedens medarbejdere, der har opgaver vedrørende vejtransport af farligt gods, har den fornødne uddannelse.
- Ensure that accidents, incidents and detected offenses in relation to road transport of dangerous goods are examined further and followed by preventive measures.
- Obtain all relevant information and prepare a report for your company if there are any incidents or accidents associated with the company.
- Compile an annual report to the management describing the company’s and advisor’s activities related to dangerous goods in the past year.
For further information, contact us on: +45 70 222 337