READING VIA OPTAC
- Turn on the Optac station (NOTE: It must not be connected to a computer).
- Insert the driver card in the Optac station, with the chip outwards and downwards.
- Press the button with a card symbol to load.
- Green LEDs start blinking, meaning loading is in progress.
- The optac station beeps, and the green diode lights up constantly – The load is complete.
- REMOVE the ignition of the vehicle.
- Insert the company card in slot 2 of the car’s Tachograph.
- Insert cable between the Optac station and the digital tachograph.
- To read the car’s data (every 60 calendar days), press the key with the half-coloured car.
DOWNLOAD TO PC
- Turn on the Optac drive and connect it to a computer via a USB cable.
- Data is now automatically transferred.
- A popup window tells when data is downloaded.
- The Optac station can be disconnected.
- Within 30 minutes, you will receive your report by email.
Any problems, call: +45 70 222 337